Main Image


Congratulations on the upcoming sale of your property! 

Meridian settlement has been chosen by the buyer of your property to perform title work and ultimately the settlement for this transaction.  We will work diligently over the next few weeks to pull together the information necessary to complete your transaction. 

As part of our seller services, we prepare a HUD-1 settlement statement for the closing, which will list all fees, payments, and prorated expenses associated with the settlement of your property. We will coordinate a specific time, date, and location for settlement with all parties involved.  We prepare a deed on your behalf; to transfer ownership of the property from you to the new buyer, along with any other related seller documents that you will need to complete this transfer.  We obtain the payoff of existing liens and mortgages, verify Home Owner Association (HOA) or Condominium Association (CA) dues, along with other documentation and information required for settlement. 

Please select the link below to take you to our authorization form.  We will need you to complete the authorization form online, select Generate Payoff Authorization Request, print the request, sign and date the request and scan and email or fax back to Meridian Settlement as soon as possible.  

If your property has a Home Owner’s Association or Condominium Association we are going to need to get their contact information as well.  Please select the link below labeled HOA information form and this will take you to an online form to complete with all the information about your HOA or CA.  This link also includes area to include information on a private utility holder, (e.g., front foot assessment, sewer, water, etc.)  Select the submit button and this information will be sent directly to our office.

If we do not have your written permission, settlement could be delayed, as it may prohibit or delay our ability to obtain payoff information from your lender.

It is imperative that all owners of the property attend settlement!

If this is not possible, you must inform us immediately so that we can make alternate arrangements.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our office. 

What do I need on the day of settlement?

Please bring the following items to settlement:

  • An original, unexpired government ID with Photo (i.e., Driver’s license, Passport)
  • Second Form of ID with photo, if possible
  • If you have made any recent payments for HOA dues, mortgages, utility bills, taxes, any bill that would affect the figures on the settlement statement, please bring evidence of those payments to the settlement or forward them to our office ahead of time.
  • The Request for Wire form, if we will be wiring your proceeds. Follow the link below and read very carefully the Request for Wire form, complete it online, print it, sign it and fax or email back to us.  ****Wiring instructions must be to an account held in the same name as the property owner(s).
  • Forwarding address, phone numbers, and e-mail address.